>

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

FUSION #4 CHALLENGE

When I first saw the new challenge from Fusion, I immediately thought of the new papers from Graphic 45 "Sweet Sentiments".  The colors and butterflies in that paper fit so perfectly.


I added some embossing on the top (cut my folder in half again and hinged it from the side with painter's tape) and left off a sentiment as I will put it in my file for future use - I think it needs the sentiment inside anyway as it's a rather busy pattern.

Paper: HA "Midnight" layering paper for the base; Graphic45 patterned paper
Other: MB "Vivienne" butterfly; Card Concepts "Butterfly Kisses" embossing folder; SU candy dots

Thanks for looking and for your kind comments.  Betty

8 comments:

  1. You are so brave to cut your embossing folders in half! But, I have to say, the results are stunning, Betty! I also love your die cut butterfly and papers! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful , Betty .... love it all

    Hugs, Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful, Betty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the challenge, Betty. Love the gray with the pastel colors. I have also been eyeing some of the new Graphic 45 papers. Love the beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just fabulous Betty. Great papers and you are very brave to cut your folder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just so pretty. Those patterned papers all work together so well. I love the butterfly embossing folder -- did you say you CUT it apart? Wow, ballsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!