Saturday, October 25, 2014

3 TREES TAGS

Today the scramble on the Hero Arts discussion group was to create a triptych (a work of art, usually a panel painting, that is divided into three sections) in less than 90 minutes.  Well, I was totally befuddled and after one attempt at stamping and cutting it apart I gave up on that.  So went to 3 tags with 3 trees and 3 different sentiments - at least I fulfilled the "3" part of the challenge.
And now I have 3 Christmas tags to boot!!  I think the tree stamps are from a very old Archiver's HA exclusive and with the tag shape it does rather look like a triptych:-D.  Love doing these scrambles because it really does challenge my creativity!!

Supplies: MFT tag die; HA CL797; PTI ink "deep avocado"

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.   Betty



3 comments:

  1. HI Betty, lovely trio of tags :-) The gold sequins are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, this was one of my favorites from the scramble, just so clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete