>

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

OCTOBER CCC

Every month Deb Nolan hosts a card chain challenge - sign up on her blog and send a card to the person above you on the list - very fun and you meet lovely stampers from all over the world.  There's also a prize randomly drawn every month.   Actually, I started my Flickr page because of this challenge in 2009 so I'd have a place to post the cards I made.  This month I'm sending a card to Deb - I used the colors from the challenge - gold, persimmon and deep iris.  I did the watercolor background with PTI's "Harvest Berries" with distress inks and lots of water.  Made another purple leaf, die cut and added on top with some gold sequins for berries.
No sentiment on this one - Deb can add whatever she likes if she wants to send it on.  Try this challenge - you'll like it!!  Am also entering this in TIMEOUT challenge which features Heather Telford and her lovely watercoloring.

Supplies:
Stamp: PTI Harvest Berries
Inks: Ranger distress - Ripe Persimmon, Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves
Paper: SU "Very Vanilla"

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and diffused design, Betty! I love how you've framed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful water coloring on your background, Betty! I love the colors and how you added an additional leaf popped up for dimension...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty you watercolouring is fabulous and the colours are so rich. I do like the popped up iris. You are rocking this challenge-love every card you have entered so far! We are so pleased to see you enjoying our TIME OUT Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Betty, I am sure Deborah will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This could be framed, Betty! Love the rich colours and water colour effect. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous watercoloured leaves Betty ... the beautiful colour combo! Love the added bling for some sparkle! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! Love the colors! :) Thank you for joining us at the Time Out Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it's stunningly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!