>

Friday, May 8, 2015

FEATURED FRIDAY BY BECCA

About a month ago I met up with Becca Cruger while visiting in Fargo, ND.  We spent two hours just talking and enjoying a latte at Starbucks.  Vast age difference and in the style of cards we create but I think stampers can relate no matter what!!  Anyway, today I am her featured Friday stamper so hop over there and check it out.  We each cased a card that I had made - had never done that before on one of my own cards and it was really fun - and Becca's card is fantastic.


Here is the CASE of my card that I did - used Neenah white gold metallic card for the base, retired Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society flower, MME “Fancy That” pp, Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder, PTI Keep it Simple: Wedding Stamp Set, Hero Arts black dye ink, DMC gold metallic thread.

THANKS so much Becca - I really am honored!  Be sure to check out Becca's complete post at The Damsel of Distressed Cards and also the rest of her creations!

Thanks for stopping by today and your kind comments.  Betty

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Betty! I noticed that you met up with Becca! How awesome is that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Betty! I agree - no matter our age, we can always relate to another stamper. Hopping on over to see Becca's post now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful card, Betty .... love your flowers and colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't CASing yourself fun. I never seem to have mojo blocks when I do it and apparently, according to your interview with Becca, you never have them. I'm soooo envious. Anyway, love the interview and both of your gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi betty, I saw your work over at beccas place and wanted to pop by to say hi and that I love your style, I am still trying to find mine lol. I look forward to seeing more of your work as. Am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your interview on Becca's blog Betty. And love the CASE you did of your own beautiful card. That PP looks amazing. Such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another elegant card, Betty! I enjoyed reading your interview and getting to know you a bit better! Congratulations on being the Feature! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Betty! How fabulous that you and Becca were able to meet and chat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thoroughly enjoyed Becca's interview of you, Betty! And I thoroughly love this card, as well as all the others!! Congratulations on being featured!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! It's always fun to meet up with online friends in real life!
    Your card is lovely, Betty! Off to check out Becca's post...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flowers, and with the gold metallic it is a perfect weddingcard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visited Becca's post. So nice to see you there in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your feature post checking it out after this. Your card is gorgeous Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your 'Feature' at Becca's blog, Betty! I love the photo of you two...looks like you had a lot of fun, too!
    This is such a stunning card! Your flowers are gorgeous, and I love all the gold accents with the liquid platinum EP...so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!